- The company’s top management takes responsibility for consistent product quality assurance, creation of favorable conditions and the necessary resources.
- A priority objective is permanent achievement of a high level of quality and satisfying customer requirements and expectations, providing us with lasting prosperity
and company development. Each staff member should have a firm belief that quality is paramount for the company.
- The main risks in our business are high sales fluctuations that lead to a substantial need to cut all costs, including human resources. When these fluctuations
are longer term, this may cause problems in the economy.
Both sustained upgrading and the use of euro funds should ensure planned external and internal efficiencies are reached and maintained, thereby reducing exposure to these risks.
- Our staff is the most important source of our strength and success. Their satisfaction, involvement and professional skills are a guarantee of the company’s success.
- We are actively expanding cooperation with our suppliers and customers to raise the quality and effectiveness of our products.
- The principle of continuous improvement is the goal in all the jobs our staff does.
- The provision of all activities, procedures and products shall be realised with regards to a minimalisation of the environmental impact. When designing
new products materials with the higher possible recyclability shall be prefered.
- The requirements of law and other requirements in respect to the environmental protection shall became the minimum to be followed.
- The working environment shall be created and kept clean, on high level and secure.
- Conditions shall be created for a lower exploitation of natural resources and energy.
- Scrap making shall be minimalised and preference shall be given to material-energetical valuation of the production process scraps to their liquidation.
- The awareness of the positive attitude to the environment shall be supported through cooperation with suppliers, representatives of regions and citizens.
- It is necessary not to be satisfied with the reached results but to improve them continually.